If there is one sporting lunch fundraiser to attend this year this is it. Join Campo, Baseball Legend Dave Nilsson and a motley crew of rugby league legends, Mark Murray, Kevin Campion, Bryan ‘The Horse’ Niebling, Darren Smith, Kerrod Walters, Terry Cook, Scott Tronc & Atlantic Rower Andrew Abrahams as they talk everything sport leading up to the 2016 NRL Grand Final.
- Location: The Regatta Hotel
- Date & Time: Friday the 3oth September 12pm – 3pm
- Main Meal – Steak or Chicken
- 3hr Drinks Package: includes tap beer, wine and soft drink
- Cost: $100.00 per person with proceeds to Couee Community Fund “Helping kids affected by Mental Illness”
- Host: Campo
- Special Guest Speaker: Major League Baseball Superstar – David Nilsson
- Rugby League Legends: Mark Murray, Kevin Campion, Bryan ‘The Horse’ Niebling, Darren Smith, Kerrod Walters, Terry Cook, Scott Tronc
- Atlantic Rower: Andrew Abrahams
- Auctions items up for grabs
- Lucky Door Prizes
Funds raised at this years lunch will go towards supporting Couee Community initiatives
The Regatta Hotel est. 1874 – for every generation. Queensland’s Hotel of the Year 2013
For 140 years Brisbane has met, mingled and created memories beyond the iron-laced verandahs of the iconic Regatta Hotel.
First established as a modest, single-story affair in 1874, the Regatta Hotel has witnessed some of Australia’s most memorable moments in time. Home to legendary sporting achievements and one of the first feminist insurgencies, our Grand Lady of the Brisbane River has withstood flood, fire and more than a century of change. Despite her evolution over the years, some things remained the same: her love for a cold beer, a great steak and the people who shared in her history.
Today, the Regatta family – here, interstate and abroad – return to create new stories each day. She now boasts the Boatshed, Front Bar, Courtyard, Street Café and Gaming Room, the results of a $10 million restoration following Brisbane’s 2011 floods. Her contemporary spaces also salute her history, making her a great pub that locals love. Driven by a passion for quality, authenticity and great customer service, the Regatta Hotel team is here to help guests relax and socialise in her beautiful, elegant surroundings.
The variety, sophistication and timelessness offered by the Regatta Hotel saw her crowned the reigning “Hotel of the Year” by the Queensland Hotels Association. And now, with her own CityCat terminal, the Regatta Hotel continues to carve her unique place in history.
Here’s “cheers” to the Grand Lady of the Brisbane River.
Couee Community Proud Sponsors